Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (AC) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and the due date for the same is May 16, 2023. The candidates can apply through the direct link shared below in the article and also check the eligibility criteria for the same before applying.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||26 April 2023|
|Start of Online Application||26 April 2023|
|End of Online Application||16 May 2023|
|Written Examination Date||06 August 2023|
|Written Examination Result Date||September 2023|
|Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests Date||October/November 2023|
|Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests Result Date||December 2023|
|Interview/Personality Test Date||January/February 2024|
|Interview/Personality Test Result Date||March/April 2024|
UPSC CAPF AC 322 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board/ university/ institute or an equivalent degree as on August 1, 2023.
The minimum age required for the post is 20 years, and the minimum age prescribed for this recruitment is 25 years. The date to be calculated for the same is August 1, 2023.
Also, age relaxation rules are applicable as per the center and state govt. rules.
There are three stages in the selection process of UPSC CAPF AC 32 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023:
- Stage I: Written Examination of 450 Marks
- Stage II: Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Stage III: Interview/Personality Test of 150 Marks
Then, the candidates who will clear the prelims exam will further sit for the written examination that will consist of two papers.
- Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence of 250 Marks
- Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension of 200 Marks
After that, PST and PET will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
For the candidates who will be found suitable in PET/ PST and Medical Standards, they will be called for an interview/ personality test that will be conducted by the Services Selection Board.
UPSC CAPF AC 322 Assistant Commandant Recruitment Application Process
- Check out the official notification by visiting the website of UPSC i.e., www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Then, click on the Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC link on the homepage of the website.
- Click on Part I “Registration link” tab for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2023
- Enter all the required details and upload the scanned copies of the documents, photograph, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 200 through online mode or offline mode. Candidates of Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Then, click on the Part II Registration link, and finally, submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSC Notification Download||Click Here|
|UPSC Apply Online||Click Here|