The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification inviting candidates for the recruitment of 217 Specialist Cadre Officers (SO) for various posts on a regular and contractual basis. The eligibility criteria for the post are shared below in the article. Make sure you read out it in detail before applying. The due date for the aforesaid post is May 19, 2023.
Important Dates of SBI SO 2023
|Registration Period||29th April 2023 to 19th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified later|
|Exam Date||Tentatively in June 2023|
|Date of Interview||To be notified later|
Vacancy Classification of SBI SO Recruitment 2023
|Manager (Business Process)||1||0||1|
|Central Operations Team- Support||3||0||3|
|Manager (Business Development)||20||0||20|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||2||0||2|
|Senior Relationship Manager||10||0||10|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||3||0||3|
|Customer Relationship Executive||88||0||88|
|Total Regular Vacancies||182||0||182|
|Total Contractual Vacancies||0||35||35|
|Grand Total Vacancies||182||35||217|
A candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years to apply for the post. His/ her age must not exceed 42 years of age, otherwise, candidates will be disqualified for the post.
Upper age limit relaxation is provided to candidates of reserved category.
The details of the academic requirements for each post are shared below separately.
- Manager (Business Process):
For this post, the applicants must have an MBA/ PGDM degree. Five years of experience in business process management is desirable.
- Central Operations Team- Support:
A graduation degree along with three years of experience in wealth management business.
- Manager (Business Development):
Candidates must possess an MBA/PGDM degree along with five years of experience in business development.
- Project Development Manager (Business):
Must have a PGDM/ MBA degree and five years of experience in project development is desirable.
- Relationship Manager:
Applicants must possess a graduation degree in relationship management and must have three years of experience in the same.
- Investment Manager:
Applicants with a graduation degree and NISM/ CWM certification along with five years of experience in investment management are required.
- Senior Relationship Manager:
Applicants with a graduate degree and six years of experience in relationship management can apply.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead):
Candidates with 8 years of experience and who have passed a graduation degree in relationship management can apply.
- Regional Head:
The candidates must possess a graduation degree and twelve years of experience in the wealth management business.
- Customer Relationship Executive:
a graduation degree and a valid driving license are required to apply for the post.
SBI SO 2023 Application fee
Candidates of each category will have to pay an application fee for completely submitting the form.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200
- For all other candidates: Rs.1000
The payment of the application fee can be through online modes like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, mobile wallets, or any other mode available on the website.
Exam pattern of SBI SO 2023
- Online Test:
The online test will be a computer-based exam of 150 marks and 90 minutes duration. There will be three sections in the exam:
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Quantitative aptitude
Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Candidates who will qualify for the online test will be shortlisted for the interview process. The interview will be for a total of 100 marks.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of both.
Steps to apply for SBI SO 2023
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. to check out the official recruitment notification.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and after that click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Look for the link “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India on Regular and Contractual Basis” and click on it.
- Thereafter click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and phone number if you are not registered yet. Then, you will be provided with a provisional registration number and password.
- Log in using your provisional credentials and enter all the details like personal, educational, and others.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the format stated in the notification.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit your application form and make sure you take a printout of it for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|