State Bank of India has released a notification stating the requirements of candidates for the post of SBI counselor or director. You will be eligible only if you attain a minimum age of 60 years. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility norms for the post from the article below. The due date for the same is July 6, 2023.
|25 Best Highest-Paid Online Jobs ($30-$70/Hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Captcha Entry Jobs ($5- $80/hour)- Apply Now|
|16 Best Online Typing Jobs ($40/hour)- Apply Now|
|Part-Time Jobs ($20/hour) – Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($12/Hour)- Apply Now|
SBI FLC Counselor/ Director Recruitment Highlights
|Recruiting Authority||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Post Status||Counselor/ Director|
|Apply Start Date||June 15, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||July 6, 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs 35000 – Rs 60000|
|Selection Procedure||Merit basis, Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancy Details of SBI FLC Counselor/ Director Recruitment 2023
SBI bank has released a notice inviting applications for 194 vacant posts. The vacancies are classified on the basis of various posts and categories.
There are a total of 182 vacancies for the post of FLC Counselor & 12 vacant seats of FLC Directors. You can check the category-wise vacancy classification from the table below.
Category-wise Classification for SBI FLC Recruitment 2023
Age Limit for SBI FLC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of SBI FLC counselor or director must attain the prescribed
- Minimum age of 60 years, and
- Maximum age of 63 years
Monthly Remuneration for SBI FLC Recruitment 2023
The remuneration for the posts will vary according to the status. It will range between Rs 35000 to Rs 60000.
- JMGS-I – Rs 35000
- MMGS-II – Rs 40000
- MMGS-III – Rs 40000
- SMGS-IV – Rs 45000
- SMGS-V – Rs 60000
Educational Qualification & Skills Required for SBI FLC Recruitment 2023
There is no specific requirement shared and prescribed for the post of SBI Counsellor and SBI FLC Director. But the following qualifications are essentially required for the vacancies.
- FLC Counselor
As the counselors are expected to counsel the public on all issues related to financial institutions, proficiency in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) and working knowledge of computers is essential.
- FLC Director
FLC Directors are expected to counsel the public in all issues related to financial institutions, proficiency in the local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) and working knowledge of computers is essential.
Selection Procedure for SBI FLC Counselor/ Director Recruitment 2023
- First of all, a merit list will be prepared from the application received for the post.
- Then candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of skills, experience, and qualifications they possess.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview which is of 100 marks.
- Thereafter, a final selection list will be prepared for the applicants qualifying for the interview.
How to Apply for SBI FLC Recruitment?
- Candidates should first visit the official website of SBI FLC to read out the full recruitment notification or click here.
- If you fully satisfy the eligibility norms, then click on the “apply tab.
- Register yourself on the portal by entering your active email and mobile number.
- You will get a Registration Id and Password, ensure you keep them secured for future reference. Login to the website using your login credentials.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant details like parents’ name, date of birth, document proof, Adhaar number, experience, and others.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of documents like photographs, and signatures.
- Finally, submit the application.
For more information on the newest bank jobs, click here.