The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification inviting candidates for the post of Support Officer, CMF, and Other Posts on a regular and contractual basis. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of an online test and an interview. The last date to apply for the post is April 1, 2023. The direct link to apply for the post has been shared below in the article.
Important Dates of SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration||March 18, 2023, to April 1, 2023|
|Online Exam Date||Tentatively on 2nd July 2023|
|Interview Date||To be notified later|
Vacancy Details of SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
No. of vacancy 09 (General 06, Other Backward Caste 02, Scheduled Caste 01) (PWD- 01)
- The minimum age prescribed to apply for the post is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 42 years.
- The age criteria are applicable according to March 31, 2023.
- Age relaxation is given in the upper age to the candidates of reserved category according to government rules.
The academic requirements for each post vary. Some of the posts require experienced candidates. The requirements for each post have been given below:
- Support Officer: A graduation degree in wealth management business and experience of a minimum of three years is required to apply for the post.
- Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF): A graduate of business process management can apply for the post if they have experience of a minimum of five years.
- Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS): Applicants with an MBA/ PGDM degree and five years of experience in business development are eligible to apply.
- Project Development Manager (Business): The candidates who have an MBA/ PGDM degree and five years of experience in project development.
- Relationship Manager: Applicants must possess a graduation degree in relationship management and must have three years of experience in the same.
- Investment Manager: Applicants with a graduation degree and NISM/ CWM certification along with five years of experience in investment management are required.
- Senior Relationship Manager: Applicants with a graduate degree and six years of experience in relationship management can apply.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Candidates with 8 years of experience who have passed a graduation degree in relationship management can apply.
- Regional Head: The candidates must possess a graduation degree and twelve years of experience in the wealth management business.
- Customer Relationship Executive: a graduation degree and a valid driving license are required to apply for the post.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Application fee
Candidates of each category will have to pay an application fee for completely submitting the form.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200
- For all other candidates: Rs.1000
The payment of the application fee can be through online modes like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, mobile wallets, or any other mode available on the website.
Exam Pattern of SBI Recruitment 2023
- Computer-Based Test:
The computer-based test will consist of objective-type questions and is of maximum 150 marks. The time to complete the exam is 90 minutes. Also, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer you marked.
Candidates who clear the mains exam will be further shortlisted for the interview. It will be a 100 marks test. The minimum qualifying marks of the interview will be decided by the bank.
Steps to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of SBI at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
- Then, find the link “Recruitment of Support Officer, CMF and Other Posts” and click on it.
- Thereafter, click on the “Apply online” tab.
- Then, register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and mobile number.
- You will receive your login credentials like password, and registration number, and using that start filling in the form with all the required details.
- Enter the details in the application form like personal information, educational qualification, work experience, post preference, etc.
- Thereafter, upload your scanned photograph and signature in the format stated by the concerned authorities.
- Then pay the application fees of Rs 1000 using any online method of payment.
- Then, submit the application form and make sure you takeout a print of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|