The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has invited applications for the post of Manager, Officer, and Other Posts on a regular and contractual basis. The last date to apply for the post is June 11, 2023. The eligibility norms specified for the recruitment have been shared below in the article along with the direct link to apply.
Important Dates of PNB Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration Date||24th May 2023 to 11th June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified later|
|Exam Date||Tentatively on 2nd July 2023|
|Interview Date||To be notified later|
Vacancy details for PNB Recruitment 2023
|Manager (Business Process)||1||0||1|
|Manager (Business Development)||20||0||20|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||2||0||2|
|Central Operations Team- Support||3||0||3|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||3||0||3|
|Customer Relationship Executive||88||35||123|
|Total Regular Vacancies||182||0||182|
|Senior Relationship Manager||10||0||10|
|Total Contractual Vacancies||0||35||35|
|Grand Total Vacancies||182||35||217|
The minimum age prescribed to apply for the post is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 42 years. The age criteria are applicable according to March 31, 2023.
Age relaxation is given in the upper age to the candidates of reserved category according to government rules.
The details of the academic requirements for each post are shared below separately.
- Manager (Business Process):
For this post, the applicants must have an MBA/ PGDM degree. Five years of experience in business process management is desirable.
- Central Operations Team- Support:
A graduation degree along with three years of experience in wealth management business.
- Manager (Business Development):
Candidates must possess an MBA/PGDM degree along with five years of experience in business development.
- Project Development Manager (Business):
Must have a PGDM/ MBA degree and five years of experience in project development is desirable.
- Relationship Manager:
Applicants must possess a graduation degree in relationship management and must have three years of experience in the same.
- Investment Manager:
Applicants with a graduation degree and NISM/ CWM certification along with five years of experience in investment management are required.
- Senior Relationship Manager:
Applicants with a graduate degree and six years of experience in relationship management can apply.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead):
Candidates with 8 years of experience and who have passed a graduation degree in relationship management can apply.
- Regional Head:
The candidates must possess a graduation degree and twelve years of experience in the wealth management business.
- Customer Relationship Executive:
a graduation degree and a valid driving license are required to apply for the post.
Application fee of PNB Recruitment 2023
The application fee for the recruitment will be paid only through online mode using a debit card, credit card, net banking, mobile wallet, or any other mode available on the website.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200
- For all other candidates: Rs.1000
PNB Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Online Test: The computer-based test will be conducted first which will be of 150 marks having objective type questions and 90 minutes duration. There will be three sections in the exam:
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Quantitative aptitude
Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Interview: Candidates who will qualify for the online test will be shortlisted for the interview process. The interview will be for a total of 100 marks.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of both.
Steps to apply for PNB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of PNB at pnbindia.in. to check out the official recruitment notification.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and after that click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Look for the link “Recruitment of Manager, Senior Manager, Officer, and Other Posts” and click on it.
- Thereafter click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and phone number if you are not registered yet. Then, you will be provided with a provisional registration number and password.
- Log in using your provisional credentials and enter all the details like personal, educational, and others.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the format stated in the notification.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit your application form and make sure you take a printout of it for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|