Applications are invited for the post of Executive Consultant for IPPB Bank. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria required for the post shared below in the article. Moreover, various link to apply and notification link is also shared below. Make sure you apply for the post before the due date i.e. July 3, 2023.
|25 Best Highest-Paid Online Jobs ($30-$70/Hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Captcha Entry Jobs ($5- $80/hour)- Apply Now|
|16 Best Online Typing Jobs ($40/hour)- Apply Now|
|Part-Time Jobs ($20/hour) – Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($12/Hour)- Apply Now|
IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Authority||IPPB Bank|
|Post Status||Executive Consultant|
|Application Fee||Rs 750|
|Apply Start Date||June 13, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||July 3, 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Contract Period||3 years|
|Salary||Varies as per post|
|Selection Procedure||Online Exam/ Interview/ Group Discussion|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancy Classification for IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
Candidates are invited for a total of 43 vacant posts. The vacancies are classified on the basis of status and categories. Take a look at the data shared below to know more about it.
- Executive (Associate Consultant -IT) = 30 seats
- Executive (Consultant -IT) = 10 seats
- Executive (Senior Consultant -IT) = 3 seats
Category-wise Classification of IPPB Bank Executive Vacancies 2023
|Executive (Associate Consultant -IT)||13||03||08||04||02|
|Executive (Consultant -IT)||06||01||02||01||–|
|Executive (Senior Consultant -IT)||03||–||–||–||–|
Educational Qualification Required for IPPB Executive Recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Executive in Indian Post Payment Banks must hold a degree of Engineering with CS/IT trade or the applicant should possess the degree of MCA (Master of Computer Application)
In addition to this, candidates should have a work experience of one year for the post of executive as an associate consultant, experience 4 years for the post of executive consultant, and six years of work experience required for the executive senior consultant.
You can grab more details about it from the table below.
|Executive (Associate Consultant -IT)||B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology, or Master of Computer Application (MCA) (03Years)
|Executive (Consultant – IT)||B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) (03Years)
|Executive (Senior Consultant-IT)||B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) (03Years)
Required Age Limit for IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Post Status||Age Limit|
|Executive (Associate Consultant -IT)||24 to 40 years|
|Executive (Consultant -IT)||30 to 40 years|
|Executive (Senior Consultant -IT)||35 to 45 years|
Application Fee for IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) – Rs 150
- Others – Rs 750
Salary for IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
Salary for the candidates applying for the post of executive varies according to the post status. The annual salary for each post is shared below.
- Executive (Associate Consultant -IT): Rs 10 lakhs
- Executive (Consultant – IT): Rs 15 lakhs
- Executive (Senior Consultant-IT): Rs 25 lakhs
Selection Procedure for IPPB Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
- Applicants who wish to join the IPPB Bank as an Executive will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of an online test/ interview/ group discussion.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria won’t entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
How to Apply for IPPB Bank Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates should first visit the official website of IPPB Bank to read out the full recruitment notification or click here.
- If you fully satisfy the eligibility norms, then click on the “apply tab.
- Register yourself on the portal by entering your active email and mobile number.
- You will get a Registration Id and Password, ensure you keep them secured for future reference. Login to the website using your login credentials.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant details like parents’ name, date of birth, document proof, Adhaar number, experience, and others.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of documents like photographs, and signatures.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|
For more information on the newest bank jobs, click here.