The recruitment notification for the post of The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Telangana has been out. Candidates willing to apply for the post can check out whether they are eligible or not from the criteria shared below in the article. The registration starts on June 21, 2023, and will end on July 20, 2023. The direct link to apply for the post has been shared in the article.
Important Dates of ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration||June 21, 2023, to July 20, 2023|
|Walk-In-Interview||To be notified later|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Part-Time Super Specialist (Non-Teaching)||4|
|Assistant Professor and Statistician||1|
|Senior Resident (3 Years)/ Tutor||6|
Only candidates aged between 18 to 69 years can apply for the post. The age will be calculated on the basis of May 19, 2023.
Candidates of reserved categories are given age relaxation in the maximum age to apply according to rules prescribed by the center and state government.
The candidates must have an MBBS, DM, M.Ch, or PG (Relevant Discipline) degree from a recognized university/ institute. The details of the academic qualification for each post can be checked from the official recruitment notification shared on the official website.
ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023 Application fee
Candidates are required to pay a certain amount as application fees and transaction charges. The fees vary according to the categories.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs 225
- For SC/ ST/ ESIC/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH Candidates: Nil
Applicants can submit the application fee through a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, payable at
-‘Hyderabad’ in case of an application for ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar,
-‘Faridabad’ in case of an application for ESIC Medical College, Faridabad,
– ‘Gulbarga’ in case of an application for ESIC Dental College, Gulbarga and
– ‘New Delhi’ in case of an application for ESIC Dental College, Rohini, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure of ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023
- Merit List: First of all, applicants will be scrutinized on the basis of the application forms they submitted.
- Walk-In-Interview: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria or the candidates scrutinized in the first step will have to appear for a walk-in interview at the following venue:
Academic Block, ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
- The interview dates and timings will be shared with the candidates through the official website of ESIC Telangana.
Steps to apply online for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of ESIC Telangana at esic.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Find and Click on “Recruitment of Professor, Sr Resident, and Other Posts”.
- Then, register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and mobile number.
- You will receive your login credentials like password, and registration number, and using that start filling in the form with all the required details.
- Enter the details in the application form like personal information, educational qualification, work experience, post preference, etc.
- Thereafter, upload your scanned photograph and signature in the format stated by the concerned authorities.
- Then pay the application fees using any online method of payment.
- Then, submit the application form and make sure you takeout a print of the same for future reference.
- Make sure you take your application form, original documents, and self-attested copies of them to the walk-in interview venue.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|