Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced the recruitment of candidates for various teaching and non-teaching posts under different departments of the Government of NCT of Delhi. Applicants can start applying for the post from August 17, 2023. The due date for the same is September 15, 2023. Check out the eligibility norms for the recruitment in the article below and also the direct link to apply for the post is shared below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- Candidates of a minimum age of 18 years can apply for the post and the maximum age limit varies from 27 years to 36 years.
- Also, candidates above or below this age limit will be considered disqualified for the exam.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher)||Graduate with a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent||—|
|PGT||Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
Degree / Diploma in Training/Education
|3 years experience of teaching in a College /Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.|
|TGT||Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject.
B.Ed degree and applicant must have qualified CTET exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
|PRT||Class 12th with minimum 50% marks.
Diploma in elementary education and the applicant must have qualified CTET exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Group||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher)||B||9||349||34||93||96||581|
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a certain amount of money in order to fully submit their application. It may vary as per the category the candidates belong to.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs 100
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/Women candidates: Nil
- The fees can be paid only in online mode and by SBI e-pay only.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Salary
For each post, candidates will be given a salary according to their post status. The grade pay also varies according to it.
The pay scale for the post varies from Rs.5200-20200/- to Rs.9300-34800/- and similarly the grade pay also ranges from Rs.1900/- to Rs.4800/-.
The final salary will accumulate around Rs 44900-142400.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
There are two stages in the selection process of DSSSB Recruitment 2023:
- Tier I exam:
It is an objective type paper of 200 marks and has two sections in it.
Section A: It comprises questions from the subjects (General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension, and English Language & Comprehension)
Section B: (Subject/Qualification-related questions)
- Tier-II exam:
The exam pattern of this exam will be similar to the Tier-I exam and will be for a maximum of 200 marks.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Tier-II score.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
|Tier||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Tier-I||Section A||100||100||2 Hours|
|Tier-II||Section A||100||100||2 Hours|
DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Steps to Apply
- Check out the official website of DSSB and read out the official notification of the recruitment.
- If you fully satisfy the eligibility norms then follow the further steps to apply for the post.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab and enter the required details.
- After registration, log in using the credentials that you received at the time of registration and click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the post you wish to apply for from the particular posts and submit the required information as asked in the form.
- Thereafter, Upload your scanned documents like photographs, signatures, and others as per the specifications in the notification.
- Then, thoroughly check the details you entered and Pay the application fee through SBI e-pay.
- Now, submit the application form and make sure you take a printout of the form for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|