The Central University of Kerala has shared a notification inviting candidates for the Assistant Professor post. It is one of the best moments for those willing to connect with the University. Candidates interested in it can apply for the job if they fully satisfy the eligibility criteria. The due date to apply for the same is July 15, 2023. The direct link to apply for the same is shared below in the article.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Academic Level|
|Associate Professor||02||Academic Level 13A|
|Professor||04||Academic Level 14|
|Assistant Professor||04||Academic Level 10|
Start Date to Apply: June 10, 2023
Last Date to apply: July 15, 2023
The candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a certain amount as application fees. It varies according to the category to which the particular candidate belongs.
- For general/OBC: Rs 2000
- For SC/ST: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Through online by using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards, etc.
The candidates appearing for the exam must not exceed a maximum age of 50 years. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2023.
- Relaxation has been given to candidates of reserved categories in the upper age limit according to the rules prescribed by the center and state govt.
According to the official notification of KAU, the candidate should have completed a Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. from any of the recognized board/university/institutes
Candidates who are willing to join the Central University of Kerala will have to clear three stages in order to be qualified for the post.
- Phase 1: Shortlisting on a merit basis
- Phase 2: Interview
- Phase 3: Document Verification
Steps to Apply for Central University of Kerala Professor Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of the Central University of Kerala and there click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter click on the link “Recruitment Notification of Assistant Professor, Professor” and click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill in the mandatory details such as personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents like photographs, signatures, and other documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Finally, Submit the application form and keep a printout of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|