Border Security Force (BSF) has released a notification inviting candidates for various vacant posts like Constable, Head Constable (HC), and Sub Inspector (SI) posts in the BSF Water Wing through direct entry examination 2023.
Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post by the concerned authorities. Also, the direct link to apply for the post has been shared below along with the official notification link.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The age limit for different posts under BSF Recruitment 2023 is shared below:
- The minimum and maximum age varies for the post.
Constable: 18 to 23 years
HC: 18 to 25 years
SI: 22 to 28 years
- Also, candidates above or below this age limit will be considered disqualified for the exam.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
Candidates willing to apply for the post are required to provide certain educational qualifications as stated by the authorities.
- Constable: Matriculation or equivalent with a valid driving license for heavy vehicles/boats is required.
- HC: Applicants with Matriculation or equivalent with a valid driving license for heavy vehicle/boat is required, and
Two years of experience in the operation of boats below 265 HP is desirable.
- SI: Graduation with a valid driving license for a heavy vehicle/boat can apply, and
one year of experience in the operation of the boat above 265 HP is desirable.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|SI (Engine Driver)||6||–||–||–||–||6|
|HC (Engine Driver)||10||2||6||4||–||22|
|HC (Workshop) Trade Mechanic Diesel/Petrol Engine/Electrician/AC Technician/Electronics/Machinist/Carpenter/Plumber/Fitter/Welder/Upholsterer/Painter & Decorator/Vulcanize or Operator Tyre Repair Plant/Turner/Black Smith)||–||–||–||–||–||–|
BSF Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The authorities have prescribed the application fee to be submitted by the applicants in order to fully submit their application.
- Group B posts: Rs 200
- Group C posts: Rs 100
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Departmental/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from any payment.
- The application fees will be paid only in online mode through SBI e-pay only.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Salary
- For each post, candidates will be given a salary according to their post status. The grade pay also varies according to it.
- The pay scale for the post varies from Rs 21700- Rs 69100 to Rs 35400-112400 and similarly the grade pay also ranges from Rs 2000 to Rs 4200.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Selection Procedure
- There are four stages in the selection procedure for BSF Recruitment 2023: Written Exam, Documentation, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Medical Examination, and Merit List.
- The written exam consists of objective-type questions and has four parts. The exam is for a maximum of 100 marks.
- Only, the Candidates who qualify for the written test will be shortlisted for Documentation, PMT, PET, Trade Test, and Medical Examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in written exams and trade tests.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
|Stage||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Written Exam||Part I||25||25||2 Hours|
BSF Recruitment 2023: Steps to Apply
- Check out the official website of BSF and read out the official recruitment notification carefully.
- Thereafter, click on the “Recruitment” tab and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself on the portal using an active email Id and mobile number and generate your registration number and password.
- Log in with your credentials and enter all the required details in the application form.
- Then you will have to upload your scanned documents like photographs, signatures, and others.
- Pay the application fee and keep the receipt as a future reference.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future access.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|