Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released a notification inviting candidates for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) Prohibition and Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer (SDFSO) in Bihar Police. The candidates can apply for the recruitment from the direct link shared below in the article after they check out the eligibility norms for the post.
Bihar Police SI 64 SDFSO Recruitment Important Dates
|Release of Notification||03 May 2023|
|Start of Online Application||04 May 2023|
|End of Online Application||04 June 2023|
|Preliminary Written Test Date||16 July 2023|
|Preliminary Written Test Result Date||August 2023|
|Main Written Examination Date||November 2023|
|Main Written Examination Result Date||December 2023|
|PST and PET Date||January/February 2024|
|PST and PET Result Date||March/April 2024|
|Medical Examination and Document Verification Date||May/June 2024|
Bihar Police SI 64 SDFSO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Sub Inspector (SI) Prohibition||General||05|
|Sub-Divisional Fire Station Officer (SDFSO)||General||26|
A degree of Bachelor or an equivalent from a recognized university/ institute as on January 1, 2023.
- For General/EWS/BC/EBC male candidates: 20 to 37 years
- For General/EWS/BC/EBC female candidates: 20 to 40 years
- SC/ST male and female candidates: 20 to 42 years
- Also, age relaxation rules are applicable for the candidates of reserved categories as prescribed by the center and state govt.
There are four stages in the selection process of Bihar Police SI 64 SDFSO Recruitment 2023:
- Preliminary Written Test of 200 Marks
- Main Written Examination of 400 Marks
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination and Document Verification
The Preliminary Written Test consists of multiple-choice questions from the subject’s general knowledge and current affairs. The prelims exam will be of two hours.
The Main Written Examination will have two papers:
- Paper I will be 100 marks and will consist questions of in General Hindi
- Paper II will consist of questions based on General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics, and Mental Ability Tests and will make a total of 300 Marks
- Both paper I and paper II will be of two hours each.
Respective districts will conduct the PST and PET for the candidates who qualified for the written exam.
Candidates who will fit perfectly in the measurement standards will be called for medical examination and document verification.
Bihar Police SI 64 SDFSO Recruitment Application Process
- Go to the official website of BPSSC i.e., www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Thereafter, click on the “apply online” link under the advertisement of this specific recruitment.
- Register yourself on the portal using an active email Id and mobile number.
- You will be provided with login credentials. Using that fill in the application form with the required details.
- Then upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other documents as stated in the official notification.
- Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other documents as per the specifications.
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout of the same for future reference.
|BPSSC Official Website||Click Here|
|BPSSC Notification Download||Click Here|
|BPSSC Apply Online||Click Here|