A notification has been released by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and Primary Teachers (PRT) in 137 Army Public Schools (APS) across India.
The last date to apply for the same is February 28, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the post from the direct link shared below in the article and also read the eligibility norms stated for the same.
AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment Important Dates
|Release of Notification||07 January 2022|
|Start of Online Application||07 January 2022|
|End of Online Application||28 February 2022|
|OST Date||19 and 20 February 2022|
|OST Result Date||28 February 2022|
|Interview Date||To be notified later|
AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates have been called for 8700 vacant posts of AWES PGT, TGT, and PRT. Check out the post-wise vacancy classification from the table below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
For this post, the candidates should hold a post-graduation degree and B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks in both.
The candidates should possess a graduation degree and B.Ed. He must have cleared it with a minimum of 50% marks in both.
- The candidates should have completed a graduation degree and Two-year D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed. from a recognized university/ institute OR
- candidates with B.Ed. can also apply if they satisfy the condition of a six-month PDPET/Bridge Course from an NCTE-recognized university/ institute with a minimum of 50% marks in both.
- Fresh candidates should be below the age of 40 years as on April 1, 2022, and
- The experienced candidates’ age must not exceed 57 years as on April 1, 2022.
- Further age relaxation rules are applicable as stated by the center and state govt.
AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- There will be two stages for the selection of candidates for AWES PGT, TGT, and PRT recruitment: An online screening test of 150 marks; an Interview
- The online screening test will consist of MCQs on general awareness, mental ability, educational concepts and methodology, and subject-specific questions. The test will be of 3 hours for PGT, and TGT but will be of one and a half hours for PRT.
- For the candidates qualifying for the OST, an interview process will be carried on by the respective schools/ management.
AWES PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Check out the official website of AWES i.e. www.awesindia.com or register.cbtexams.in.
- Click on the new registration button on the homepage and register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the required mandatory details and make sure the details are accurate and true.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fees amounting to Rs 500 and it should be paid online.
- Finally, you can submit your application form and make sure you take a printout of the form for future access.
|AWES Official Website||Click Here|
|AWES Notification Download||Click Here|
|AWES Apply Online||Click Here|