Air Force School Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh has released a notification inviting candidates for the recruitment of Teaching staff for various posts on a regular / contract basis. Interested candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment from the direct link shared below in the article. Also, check out the other details of the recruitment from the article below.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20/07/2023|
|Date and Time of Written Test / Skill Test||To be notified later|
|Date and Time of Interview||To be notified later|
Candidates applying for the post must have attained age between 21 to 50 years as of Ist July 2023.
The notification invites candidates for 6 vacant posts. Check out the classification of the same from the table below:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Headmistress||₹ 33000 – 1000 – 43000 – EB – 1300 – 56000|
|TGT||₹ 33000 – 1000 – 43000 – EB – 1300 – 56000|
|PRT||₹ 28500 – 850 – 37000 – EB – 1100 – 48000|
The candidate must possess the minimum educational qualification prescribed by the concerned authorities:
Graduate Degree with 50% marks + B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
A minimum of 02 years of teaching experience is desirable.
A Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline from any university recognized by GoI / UGC / AICTE with a minimum of 50% marks, and
A Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.) or its equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
A Bachelor’s Degree from any university recognized by GoI / UGC / AICTE with a minimum of 50% marks in relevant subjects, and
A Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed.) or its equivalent is required from a recognized board.
The applicants are required to pay an application fee of ₹100/- through a demand draft drawn in favor of “Principal Air Force School Bareilly” payable at Bareilly.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- a written test
- skill test, and
- an interview
- The written test/ skill test will be taken at the Air Force School Bareilly. The date and time for the same will be intimated to the candidates later through email.
- For the candidates qualifying for the written exam, interviews will be conducted further.
The written test will be having objective-type questions from different subjects.
- General Awareness
- Concerned or relevant subject
The authorities will decide later on the marks and duration of the written exam/skill test.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the post, the candidates will first have to download the application form from the official website of Air Force School Bareilly: https://afsbareilly.kvs.ac.in/
- Thereafter, fill out the application form with the necessary details and make sure the details are accurate and true.
- Affix a passport-size photograph on the form and attach self-attested copies of all the documents like educational certificates, experience certificates, caste certificates (if applicable), demand drafts, and any other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Then you will have to send the application form and the documents in an envelope by post to the following address: The Principal, Air Force School Bareilly, Air Force Station, Airport Area, Bareilly -243001, Uttar Pradesh
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for More Updates||Click Here|