The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gorakhpur has released a notification inviting candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts on a regular and contractual basis. Interested candidates can check out the details of recruitment from the article below.
Important Dates of AIIMS Gorakhpur Professor Recruitment 2023
|Walk-In-Interview||May 1, 2023|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Gorakhpur Professor Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Eligibility Criteria||Upper Age Limit|
|General Category||30 years|
|SC/ST Category||Up to 35 years|
|OBC Category||Up to 33 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)|
|– General Category||Up to 40 years|
|– OBC Category||Up to 43 years|
|– SC/ST Category||Up to 45 years|
Candidates of reserved categories are given age relaxation in the maximum age to apply according to rules prescribed by the center and state government.
The candidates must have an MBBS, DM, M.Ch, or PG (Relevant Discipline) degree from a recognized university/ institute. The details of the academic qualification for each post can be checked from the official recruitment notification shared on the official website.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a certain amount as application fees and transaction charges. The fees vary according to the categories.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESIC/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH Candidates: Nil
Applicants can submit the application fee through a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘AIIMS Gorakhpur’, payable at Gorakhpur.
Selection Procedure of AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023
- Merit List: First of all, applicants will be scrutinized on the basis of the application forms they submitted.
- Walk-In-Interview: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria or the candidates scrutinized in the first step will have to appear for a walk-in interview at the following venue:
Academic Block, ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
- The interview dates and timings will be shared with the candidates through the official website of ESIC Telangana.
What are the Steps to apply online for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Gorakhpur at aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in. to check out the official recruitment notification.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and after that click on the “Current Openings” link.
- Look for the link “Recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts” and click on it.
- Thereafter click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and phone number if you are not registered yet. Then, you will be provided with a provisional registration number and password.
- Log in using your provisional credentials and enter all the details like personal, educational, and others.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the format stated in the notification.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit your application form and make sure you take a printout of it for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|