RBI JE 35 Junior Engineer Online Form 2023Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer in the Reserve Bank of India. Interested candidates can apply for the post if they fulfill the required eligibility criteria prescribed in the recruitment notification. The due date of the form is June 30, 2023. Make sure you fill out the form before the last date.
|25 Best Highest-Paid Online Jobs ($30-$70/Hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Captcha Entry Jobs ($5- $80/hour)- Apply Now|
|16 Best Online Typing Jobs ($40/hour)- Apply Now|
|Part-Time Jobs ($20/hour) – Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($12/Hour)- Apply Now|
RBI JE 35 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Outline
|Recruiting Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Status||Junior Engineer|
|Application Fee||Rs 450|
|Apply Start Date||June 9, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure||Online Written Exam, Language Proficiency Test|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Age Limit for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
Applicants willing to apply for the post of Junior Engineer must attain a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum age of 30 years.
In addition to this, various upper limit relaxation is given for the reserved candidates.
- SC/ST ( 5 Years)
- OBC (3 years)
- PwBD (By 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST))
- Widow/ Divorced Women (5 years in general)
- Widow/ Divorced Women (10 years sc/st)
Educational Qualification for RRB JE Recruitment 2023
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
Experience Required for RBI JE Recruitment 2023
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Scheme of Selection for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Stage 1||Online Examination|
|Stage 2||Language Proficiency Test|
Exam Pattern for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
Online Examination Paper- I Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100||40|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100||40|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||30|
Examination Fees for RBI JE Recruitment 2023
Applicants will have to pay some application fees to apply for the post. The fees may vary according to categories. But there are no application fees for the staff members who wish to apply for the post.
- ₹50/- plus 18% GST for SC/ST/PwBD/ EXS (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- plus 18% GST for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Steps to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on June 01, 2023, are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)- PY 2022″ and you will be directed to the registration page.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. You will get a password and registration number and these login credentials will be used in the future also.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change or mistakes will be entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Proceed to upload photos, thumb, and signatures, and that too in scanned format.
- Click on the preview tab to preview the details you entered in the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|
For more information on the newest bank jobs, click here.