Good news for those who were curiously looking to work with the Odisha teaching department. The notification has been released to recruit candidates for the post of Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
The candidates will have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria as stated by the concerned OSSC department. The last date to apply for the same is January 9, 2023. Make sure you apply before the last date to avoid any connectivity issues. The direct link to apply for the recruitment is shared below in the article.
OSSC Regular Teacher Model Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||23 November 2022|
|Start of Online Application||11 December 2022|
|End of Online Application||09 January 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||10 March 2023 to 13 March 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Interview Date||To be notified later|
OSSC Regular Teacher Model Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates are invited for 7540 vacant posts. The post-wise classification of the same is in the below table.
|Name of the Post||ST||SC||SEBC||UR||Total|
For this post, candidates must possess a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 50% marks or four years of integrated courses.
- Teacher Telugu:
He/ she must possess a bachelor’s degree in Arts with Telugu as a compulsory subject. The minimum 50% marks are desirable in the graduation and Telugu B.Ed or B.Ed.
- Classical Teacher Sanskrit:
Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks and have completed a Shiksha Shastri course.
- Hindi Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, and
- B.Ed or training qualification is desirable.
- Urdu Teacher:
- Must have cleared Alim/Fazil with an aggregate of 50% marks, and
- B.Ed/Urdu B.Ed or BA Persian with 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed/Urdu.
Candidate should possess a 12th degree and C.P.Ed/D.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
In order to be eligible for the post candidate must have
Minimum age (21 years)
Maximum age (38 years)
Also, age relaxation rules are applicable as stated by the center and the state government.
OSSC Regular Teacher Model Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- There are three stages in order to qualify for the OSSC regular teacher model recruitment: Preliminary Written Exam of 100marks; Mains Exam of 150 marks; Interview
- Only for the posts of TGT Arts, TGT Science (PCM), AND TGT Science (CBZ), a prelims exam will be conducted.
- For the rest of the posts, candidates will have to appear directly for the main exam.
- The prelims exam will be of 1 hour consisting of multiple choice questions from the following subjects: general awareness, current affairs, reasoning, arithmetic, and English.
- There will be two papers in the mains exam:
- Paper 1: This will have questions on general English, general knowledge, and computer literacy, and will be common for all.
- Paper 2: It will be a subject-specific exam and will include questions from pedagogy, content knowledge, and language proficiency subjects.
- For the candidates qualifying for these exams, an interview/personality test of 30 marks will be conducted to shortlist the final candidates.
- TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ): Pay level 9 (Rs 35400 per month)
- Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, Urdu Teacher: Pay Level 9 (Rs 35400)
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): Pay level 8 (Rs 29200)
OSSC Regular Teacher Model Recruitment 2022 Application Process
The candidates who are interested and eligible for OSSC Regular Teacher Model Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of OSSC i.e., www.ossc.gov.in to read the official recruitment notification.
- Then, Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates applying for the first time will first have to register themselves on the portal by using an active email Id and Mobile number.
- After clicking on New User or Registered User tab, instructions for filling up the online Registration/Re-registration and Application Forms will appear on the computer screen.
- Thereafter, enter the required details and upload the scanned copies of the documents, photograph, and signature as stated in the notification.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 200 which has to be paid in online mode. For the candidates of SC/ST/PwD categories, no fees have to be paid.
- Finally, submit the application and make sure you takeout a print of the same for future reference.
|OSSC Official Website||Click Here|
|OSSC Notification Download||Click Here|
|OSSC Apply Online||Click Here|