The Madhya Pradesh Police Department has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the post of constable in various categories.
Those who wish to join the police department have a golden opportunity to serve the state. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility norms of the post shared below in the article. You can apply for the recruitment from the direct link which is also given below.
|Starting Date to apply||June 26, 2023|
|Last Date to apply||July 10, 2023|
|Starting date for making changes in the form||June 26, 2023|
|Last Date to make changes in the form||July 15, 2023|
|Exam Date||August 12, 2023|
To be eligible to apply for the recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Applicants who wish to apply for the post must satisfy the age limit of the post stated by the officials. The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and his age must not exceed 28 years.
Age relaxation rules are also applicable for the candidates of reserved categories.
He/ she must have cleared 10th standard/ matriculation from a recognized university/institute.
For the post of radio operator, the applicants must have passed the higher secondary examination/ 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects.
Candidates must satisfy the minimum physical standards mentioned by the MP Police Department. For more specific details like height, chest, and weight requirements you can check out the official notification.
The salary or pay scale for the post of constable in Madhya Pradesh will be specified by the concerned department and authorities.
- A salary of Rs 19500- 62000 will be paid per month to the shortlisted employees.
- Additionally, perks and benefits will be provided to candidates as per the rules of the MP Police Department.
There are four stages in the selection process of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
- Written Exam: This exam has objective-type questions and is classified into two papers. Both papers will be of two hours each and will be of total 100 marks.
- Paper I will be common for all candidates.
- Paper II will be only for the post of Radio Operator.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates qualifying for the written exam are eligible to appear for PET. It includes a 100-meter race, an 800-meter race, and a long jump.
- Physical Standards Test (PST): After PET, a PST will be conducted only for those qualifying for the PET. Candidates who satisfy the minimum physical standards will be considered for the further recruitment process.
- Document Verification: After clarifying each stage, the final shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. The candidates who fail to provide reliable and sufficient documents will be disqualified.
- Medical Examination: At last, there will be a medical check-up of the candidates to assess their physical fitness and health. And after it, the final merit list of the candidates will be shared.
How to Apply
- Check the Eligibility Criteria by visiting the official website and ensure that you meet the eligibility norms specified in the official notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP Police Department. Check out the “Recruitment” or “Notifications” section and find the specific recruitment notification for the post of constable.
- Register yourself on the website if you are a new user or log in using your credentials if you already have an account. Fill in the required details to complete the registration process.
- Using your login credentials, log in to your account and access the online application form. Carefully fill in all the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience because no mistakes will be entertained after you submit the application.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, photographs, and signatures, as stated in the application form.
- Submit the application fee through the available payment methods.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Make sure you take a printout of the form for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|