Kerala University has shared a notification inviting candidates for the Assistant Professor post. It is a golden opportunity for those willing to connect with the University. Candidates interested in it can apply for the job if they fully satisfy the eligibility criteria. The due date to apply for the same is June 22, 2023. The direct link to apply for the same is shared below in the article.
- There are a total of three vacancies.
- Candidates will be appointed on a Contract basis for a period of One year which is extendable up to 5 years.
- The salary will be paid on UGC Scale (Basic+DA)
The candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a certain amount as application fees. It varies according to the category to which the particular candidate belongs.
- For general/OBC: Rs 500
- For SC/ST: Rs 250
- Mode of Payment: Through online by using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards, etc.
The candidates appearing for the exam must not exceed a maximum age of 40 years. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2023.
- Relaxation has been given to candidates of reserved categories in the upper age limit according to the rules prescribed by the center and state govt.
Candidates applying for the post must possess a Master’s degree in Chemistry with 55% marks from a recognized university/ institute
The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR, or
Candidates should have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission
Ph.D. in the relevant field/discipline from a recognized university
Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Research Experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field
Candidates who are willing to join Kerala University will have to clear three stages in order to be qualified for the post.
Phase 1: Shortlisting on a merit basis
Phase 2: Interview
Phase 3: Document Verification
Steps to Apply for Kerala University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of Kerala University and there click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter click on the link “Recruitment Notification of Assistant Professor” and click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill in the mandatory details such as personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents like photographs, signatures, and other documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Finally, Submit the application form and keep a printout of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|