Kerala Agriculture University has shared a notification inviting candidates for the Assistant Professor post. It is one of the best moments for those willing to connect with the University. Candidates interested in it can apply for the job if they fully satisfy the eligibility criteria. The due date to apply for the same is July 26, 2023. The direct link to apply for the same is shared below in the article.
- There are a total of 81 vacancies.
- Candidates will be appointed on a Contract basis for a period of One year which is extendable up to 5 years.
- The salary will be paid on UGC Scale (Basic+DA)
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Faculty of Agriculture||73|
|Faculty of Agricultural Engineering||5|
|Faculty of Forestry||3|
The candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a certain amount as application fees. It varies according to the category to which the particular candidate belongs.
- For general/OBC: Rs 3000
- For SC/ST: Rs 750
- Mode of Payment: Through online by using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards, etc.
The candidates appearing for the exam must not exceed a maximum age of 50 years. The age will be calculated as on January 1, 2023.
- Relaxation has been given to candidates of reserved categories in the upper age limit according to the rules prescribed by the center and state govt.
According to the official notification of KAU, the candidate should have completed a Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. from any of the recognized board/university/institutes
Ph.D. in the relevant field/discipline from a recognized university
Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Research Experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field.
Reading and writing capacity in the Malayalam Language.
Candidates who are willing to join Kerala Agriculture University will have to clear three stages in order to be qualified for the post.
- Phase 1: Shortlisting on a merit basis
- Phase 2: Interview
- Phase 3: Document Verification
Steps to Apply for Kerala Agriculture University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of Kerala Agriculture University and there click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter click on the link “Recruitment Notification of Assistant Professor” and click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill in the mandatory details such as personal details, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents like photographs, signatures, and other documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Finally, Submit the application form and keep a printout of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|