The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has invited candidates for the recruitment of 1036 Executives on a contractual basis. The due date to apply is June 7, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the post from the direct link shared below if they fulfill all the required eligibility. Finally, shortlisted candidates will be appointed as Executives for a duration of one year
Important Dates for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Registration apply date||24th May 2023 to 7th June 2023|
|Admit Card Release date||To be notified later|
|Exam date||Tentatively on 2nd July 2023|
Vacancy Details for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited for a total of 1036 vacancies. The category-wise classification of the vacancies is shared below.
- Unreserved: 373
- EWS: 104
- OBC: 248
- SC: 138
- ST: 69
- PWD: 104
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years as on May 1, 2023. Relaxation at the upper age is also given to the candidates of reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
In order to be eligible for the post, the candidates must possess a graduation degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university/ institute.
Also, candidates having only a diploma are not eligible to apply for the posts.
Application Fee for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
A certain amount will have to be paid by the candidates as application fees and transaction charges to apply. The amount varies according to the categories of candidates and also, the payment can be in online mode only.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200
- For all other candidates: Rs.1000
Selection Procedure for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
There are three stages in the selection process of recruitment:
- Online Test:
It will be an online test with Multiple choice questions of 90 minutes. The test will be of a maximum of 150 marks. A deduction of 0.25 marks will be done for every incorrect answer.
- Document Verification:
Candidates who qualify for the online prelims test will be further called for an interview/ personality test. The candidate will have to provide all the original documents to the authorities.
- Medical Test:
After that, the candidates will be further called for a medical test. Only the medically fit candidates will be selected for the posts.
Exam Pattern for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 minutes|
|Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Educational Qualifications for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
- He/she must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university or institute with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in any discipline.
- Also, the graduation must be completed on or before May 1, 2023. Candidates with only a diploma will be disqualified.
Steps to Apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of IBPS at idbibank.in.
- Then, find the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract – 2023” and click on it.
- Thereafter, click on the “Apply online” tab.
- Then, register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and mobile number.
- You will receive your login credentials like password, and registration number, and using that start filling in the form with all the required details.
- Enter the details in the application form like personal information, educational qualification, work experience, post preference, etc.
- Thereafter, upload your scanned photograph and signature in the format stated by the concerned authorities.
- Then pay the application fees using any online method of payment.
- Then, submit the application form and make sure you takeout a print of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|