The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification inviting candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) for various posts. Interested candidates can apply from the direct link shared below in the article. Make sure you satisfy all the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
Important Dates of IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration||1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Date||December 2023|
|Preliminary Exam||30th and 31st December 2023|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||January 2024|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date||January 2024|
|Main Exam Exam Date||January / February 2024|
|Mains Exam Result Date||February 2024|
|Call Letter for Interview Release Date||February / March 2024|
|Interview Date||February / March 2024|
Posts for Recruiting the Candidates
|Sr. No.||Post Status|
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
The minimum age required for the post is 20 years, and The maximum age must not exceed 30 years, as on August 1, 2023.
Also, age relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories as prescribed by the center and state government.
In order to be eligible for the post, the candidates must possess a degree of graduation or post-graduation degree in the relevant discipline they wish to apply for.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):
A four-year engineering/ technology degree in a relevant stream or a graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
A four-year degree in agriculture degree in a relevant discipline like Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture etc.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
He/she must possess a postgraduate degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject at the graduation level or a postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level.
- Law Officer (Scale I):
A bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) is required and must be working as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
He/she must have completed a graduate and two years full-time postgraduate degrees or two years full-time postgraduate diplomas in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):
The candidates must possess a graduate degree and two years full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / two years full-time PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Application fee for IBPS SO 2023
Candidates willing to apply will have to pay a certain amount as application fees to completely submit the application.
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates: Rs 175
- For all other candidates: Rs 850
The application fee will be paid only in online mode through debit card/credit card / net banking / mobile wallets.
Exam Pattern for IBPS SO 2023
- Preliminary Exam:
The prelims exam is an online written test with objective-type questions and a maximum of 125 marks. The time to complete the exam is 120 minutes. Also, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer you marked.
- Main Exam:
It will also be an online test with objective-type questions. The exam will be for 60 marks and a duration of 45 minutes for all posts except Rajbhasha Adhikari and Law Officer posts and that will also be of 60 marks but for a duration of 60 minutes. Also, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates who clear the mains exam will be further shortlisted for the interview. It will be a 100 marks test.
Steps to Apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2023
- Check out the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Then, click on the link “CRP Specialist Officers”.
- Click on “Click here to apply online for CRP SPL-X”.
- Then, register yourself on the portal using your active email Id and mobile number.
- You will receive your login credentials like password, and registration number, and using that start filling in the form with all the required details.
- Enter the details in the application form like personal information, educational qualification, work experience, post preference, etc.
- Thereafter, upload your scanned photograph and signature in the format stated by the concerned authorities.
- Then pay the application fees using any online method of payment.
- Then, submit the application form and make sure you takeout a print of the same for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|