The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for approximately 3000+ vacant posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) posts in various participating banks. The last date to apply for the same is August 21, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the post after checking out the eligibility criteria required for the post.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Age Limit
The age limit criteria stated by the concerned authorities for IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023 are as follows:
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
The candidates of the reserved categories are provided with age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Educational Qualification
Candidates willing to apply for the post must possess:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent to it.
- Also, at the time of registration candidates, must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate and also indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a certain amount of money in order to fully submit their application. It may vary as per the category the candidates belong to.
- For General/EWS and OBC candidates: Rs 850
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs 175
- The fees can be paid only in online mode and you can use any one of the following payment methods like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Salary
The shortlisted applicants will be provided with a salary as follows:
- The basic pay will be Rs 23700 plus other allowances and benefits according to the rules prescribed by the concerned authorities.
- The total salary at the start will be around Rs 43000 per month.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Selection Procedure
- There are three stages in the selection process of IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- The prelims and mains exams will consist of objective-type questions and will be 100 and 200 marks respectively.
- Candidates who qualify in the prelims exam will be further shortlisted for the Mains exam.
- Only the candidates who qualify for the mains exam will be shortlisted for an interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the main exam score and interview score.
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Exam Pattern
|Stage||Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Main Exam||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) (Descriptive)||2||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO MT-XIII 2023: Steps to Apply
- Check out the official website of IBPS and make sure you read out the official notification of recruitment.
- Check that you fully satisfy the required eligibility for the post. If yes, then follow the steps shared below.
- Click on the “CRP PO/MT” tab and then click on the “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees XIII” notification.
- Thereafter click on “Click here to apply online for CRP-PO/MT-XIII” and then start your registration on the official portal for the exam.
- Make sure you have an active email Id and mobile number to register yourself.
- Enter all the required basic information and after registration, you will be provided with login credentials.
- After that enter all the details in the application form.
- Then you will have to Upload your scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the format prescribed in the form.
- Pay the application fee as per your category through online mode and finally, submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the form for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|