The third largest private sector bank in India which offers vivid and the entire spectrum of financial services to the customers. The bank covers several Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Retail, and Agricultural businesses.
The bank has more than 4000 domestic branches and also the overseas operations of the bank are spread over eight International Offices. With its international businesses, the bank focuses on Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Syndication, Liability Businesses, and Investment Banking.
About the Role:
As an affluent card relationship manager, the concerned authority will be responsible for driving the sales and the acquisition of credit card customers. He/she should maintain his accountability for revenue-generating products.
He should build such strategies that enhance productivity and lowers costs. In addition to this, the manager should focus that he comply with all the rules and procedures. His main motive should be revenue generation and leading the team for the same.
In order to be eligible for the post, the candidates must possess a degree of graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
Skills Required for Affluent Cards Relationship Manager
- Candidates must have a grip on both English and the local language.
- Also, he/she must be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- In order to meet the sales target regularly, the manager should be highly sales oriented.
- The candidate must be a good leader and a good mentor.
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainties.
- Should be accountable for his own and team’s work.
Responsibilities of Relationship Manager – Affluent Cards
- The candidate should maintain a portfolio of customers who have high net worth and should provide them with personalized banking solutions and card products.
- He/she should be focused on achieving sales targets and cross-selling opportunities.
- Should prioritize maintaining long-term relationships with customers by providing them satisfaction and gaining their trust.
- Try identifying new opportunities and enhancing customer retention through referrals, leads, and campaigns.
- Must perform his duties in compliance with the bank policies and his limitations. Also, he should follow the guidelines of the regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
Candidate applying for the post is required to have experience in sales or relationship management. An experience of a minimum of 3 years will be taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates for the post.
Also, the candidate must be willing to travel and work in different locations.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Relationship Manager?
If you are willing to apply for this position then visit the official website of Axis Bank and fill up the online application form.
You can also share your resume with [email protected] with the subject line “RB – Cards: Relationship Manager – Affluent Cards”.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Check for Updates||Click Here|
You will be notified of the recruitment as and when shared by the company and the link for the same will be updated here as and when released.